Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010

cuntvalet posted:

Obviously this video is really creepy and her ugly baby doll is super creepy, but there's also something profoundly sad about it.

This, it's sad and disturbing - because there's really only a small amount of reasons why this woman (and the many women who comment on the youtuber) is so attached to these strange baby dolls.

A) they had a kid but lost it due to negligence/accident/etc.
B) they can't have kids because of their own anatomy
C) they have a kid, and is empty nesting bad.

I'm leaning towards B in most of these cases. After seeing those videos I can tell ya I went straight to my two kids and gave them big hugs :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010

peter gabriel posted:

It is the skull of Sarah Jessica Parker have some respect please

You've gotten it all wrong, this is what you're thinking of:

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010

Avenging_Mikon posted:

gently caress those teeth pictures got to me. Body horror usually doesn't affect me, but that skull... *shudder* someone tell me it's fake.

You're referring to the skull with sections cut open to reveal teeth? I could only imagine it's real. Teeth have to come up from somewhere when you lose your baby teeth. Teeth don't just magically grow in your gums 😐👍

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010

Ban this sick filth

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010

Marvelous.