Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Basically everything that Jim Woodring has ever done is my favorite creepy image.

http://www.jimwoodring.com/artwork/gallery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Flashed Face Distortion Effect: The Motion Picture

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

You know, lots of things itt I don't actually find creepy, but that disturbed me on a visceral level. Even in context it's just wrong.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Gromit posted:

Yeah, I would have enjoyed the film a lot more if there was more body horror or general bio-weirdness.

The guy in the pool was infinitely scarier than the bear, I don’t care what anyone says. Grade loving A body horror there.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I legit like that bat/cat/flower. :3

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Ferrous posted:

A picture of my grandmother I found in some old photos.

D’awwww

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Applesnots posted:

When I first saw this picture as a kid I never saw the ghost, I just saw the glowing thing with three eyes and screaming

Same, even as a kid I knew the picture was faked but that...sconce? creeps me out even now.

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Speaking of more or less harmless horror bugs may I present to you the dobsonfly, otherwise know as the hellgrammite?

I used to live by a river and these guys hung around our porch light constantly. I never in 7 years of living there saw a female.