Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

They also have one about the monster living under your bed that's pretty decent, but Bedfellows is the best one.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

Nnnnnnnnnooooooooppppppppeeeeeee
(don't know the source, got it from sixpenceee.tumblr.com)

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

That baby looks like an Ood.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

It's dumb as gently caress.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

Jesus Christ, that's the most hideous doll I've ever seen. And women see these things as their babies??

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

Oh god, I went too deep down that rabbit hole. Please stop posting videos.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

Gann Jerrod posted:

Here's a neat video about preserving American dignity: https://youtu.be/qV0I-iA5lJU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw_HKzo9Ync
This is another video by the same person, but is more weird horror than that one.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

Ryoshi posted:

I actually studied Renaissance art in Florence for months, but I skipped learning about the modern art diarrhea Jesuses and such because I'm not a 12 year old kid on Newgrounds

Sorry if you failed to make this wise life choice :(

Weirdly specific and insufferably pretentious. Gold star art nerd.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

Ryoshi posted:

Whole lotta folks seem to think I'm really into art when I said almost the exact opposite, weird how goons are so bad at reading.

Okay then, you loving loser history nerd.
Is that better?

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

gently caress!!! I have been owned so hard!
Somebody post some creepy images so my shame is hidden away! Also before Ryoshi pms me again asking me why I'm so mad!!

E: Actually, I have a request. I see a lot of American posters talking about a book series with really intensely scary illustrations, apparently a kids book? This wasn't something we had in my country afaik, so if anyone knows the book I'm talking about can you name it/post images from it? I'd love to check it out.

Roro has a new favorite as of 23:16 on Feb 3, 2016

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

Thanks guys! It's a pity they took the illustrations out, but I guess children can never be exposed to anything that is not cotton wool.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

Kids books can be pretty freaky, but teen books are just as bad. I had one with a story about a family being trapped on a country road by a huge snowfall when they're rescued by a suspicious guy. He ends up drugging all but the daughter and she finds her dad being drained of his blood by a horde of vampire bats this guy keeps. They went into great detail about how his skin was going all leathery and dry.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

Oh gently caress, I saw it just as she went back to her normal expression!

These shivers books sound intense as gently caress, I should see if I can find them.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

I know that's not a gif. I can see that it's not a gif.

But gently caress me if I don't keep expecting Mickey's head to turn my way.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

Das Boo posted:

I'm more concerned about the ostrich wearing the kimono.

It's called fashion.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

Big Centipede posted:

It's an amblypygi. This particular one is a Damon diadema.

I would set it on fire, no offence.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

Solice Kirsk posted:

That's just loving gross. You're supposed to rub the skin with a compound butter and baste every 45 minutes so your eldritch abomination doesn't dry out.

Looks plenty wet to me.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

Cumslut1895 posted:

why did you marry a snapping turtle

Why not? You got a problem with snapping turtles, pal??

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

Free Market Mambo posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-pj8OtyO2I

This House Has People in It reminds e a bit of the Local 58 videos, definitely slow-burning creepy.

What the gently caress is even going on?

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

Beige posted:

Dad thinks she took some pills.

Dad thinks Mom gave her the pills too. Women are always giving each other pills! :downs:

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

His "This House Has People In It" video is either cribbing hard-core from the trope page on TV Tropes or they've cribbed from him. I'm inclined to go for the former knowing how autistic troopers can be.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

Sarcopenia posted:

Super Mario 64 has forever made me afraid of eels. That joke eel meme is the devil.

For several years after watching my older cousins play SM64 I developed an irrational fear of 3D games. It wasn't until I saw a clip of that loving eel that I realised why.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

Jesus gently caress.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

Nah gently caress off with this poo poo thanks

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

Solice Kirsk posted:

They just look like big goofy lovable sharks. Like the Labrador Retriever of aquatic apex predators.

Blue Planet 2 had a segment on sixgills in their The Deep episode a week or so ago. They're not so cute when they're ripping chunks of flesh from a whale carcass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

Solice Kirsk posted:

You mean that thing that we're all talking about right now?

Well, I meant in the episode itself, I didn't watch the video but it was the behind the scenes anyway.