Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stairs
Oct 13, 2004
That picture always freaked me out because what is under there?
Like, what if her hand slooowly started moving away from her eyes...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairs
Oct 13, 2004

Oh my God when he booped his squishy little head on the glass!
:keke:

Stairs
Oct 13, 2004

Gorilla Salad posted:

I was wondering about that - where are the support structures for the floor? It looks like it goes straight from lino to dirt.

Of course, that probably explains how they got such a huge bloody hole in the floor in the first place.

I think it's a concrete foundation house. If you look you see the hole changes color to more brown the further it goes, so that's where the dirt begins.

Stairs
Oct 13, 2004
It really annoyed me in those threads that people would suck 50 Foot Ant's e-dick over his never ending and increasingly improbable and sexist Military Fanfiction but got mad at dream posters because it wasn't "real".

Stairs
Oct 13, 2004

Crescent Wrench posted:

Agreed. His stuff was terrible and didn't fit the criteria of the thread (at least the one I remember seeing his posts in) and the fact that he had so many defenders baffled me.

Like, I was enjoying it for a while, but it just got stupid and gross, especially when the redheaded fairy immortal crazy girl showed up.