Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time

Big Centipede posted:

I know the guy that took that picture

Did he survive?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

Is that some sort of parody or something? Holy smokes, I just want to punch that kid in the face.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

For real though, is that a shop or does this person constantly bite their tongue by mistake?

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

Am I supposed to look at the green-ish thingy or is there something else I'm missing?

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

My parents got me the 3rd book in the series as a kid, and I remember bringing it to school one day.

My friend was pretty agitated by the artwork. I remember him saying, "Why is everything so hairy??" It's good poo poo.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

Diddums posted:

Harold is the story/Illustration that messed me up the most as a kid.

Like every other story from all three books were super hosed up. I can't understand how they qualify as "kids" books.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

Crow Jane posted:

Because kids like being scared? Reading those books, for me at least, coincided with reading everything I could find about "true" ghost stories, cryptozoology and the like, and I certainly wasn't the only person in my third grade class who was into that stuff.

Yeah, for sure. I'm gonna let my kid read them because I did as a kid too. It's just funny that somehow it's totally cool to have a story where a scarecrow skins people to wear their flesh in a kids book. :shrug:

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

tentative8e8op posted:

We can make flies grow eyes instead of legs and wings!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JIHSTEhljA
:(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h80ZlYQtpg

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

RJWaters2 posted:

It's creepy to beat your meat for Minnie Mouse

Look, it's not like he didn't have the courtesy to pay her first.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

First trans shaming, now dick shaming. When will the hate end?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

Hank from Finding Dory is still trying to get to that aquarium in Cleveland. :(