Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Rolo posted:

What is the name for that phobia of clusters and lotus pods? Cause this triggers mine real bad.

Kids can be pretty scary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Say Nothing posted:

What is this and how do we kill it?

A tree that's already dead?

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Hakkesshu posted:

*looks up Cyclopia*

:dogbutton:

It gets even better if you keep looking:

quote:

A potential inhibitor of the Hedgehog signaling pathway has been found and dubbed 'Robotnikinin', in honor of Sonic the Hedgehog's nemesis, Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Avenging_Mikon posted:

gently caress those teeth pictures got to me. Body horror usually doesn't affect me, but that skull... *shudder* someone tell me it's fake.

The skull with all the teeth is real. When you're a kid your adult teeth develop in your skull and eventually move down/up into your mouth.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Screaming Idiot posted:

Say, does anyone have that sight with all the animated Korean horror comics? There was one with the ghost of a suicide victim that had this creepy autoscroll thing that I especially liked.

I don't know if there's more, these are the ones I've seen before:

- Bongcheon-Dong Ghost (that's the suicide victim one you mentioned)
- Ghost in Masung Tunnel
- Ok-su Station Ghost

They all have some kind of scrolling-triggered jump scare to them so be warned I guess.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

It is creepy to see that tattoos can just migrate to other parts of your body. :raise:

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

darkwasthenight posted:

Hail the Cake Prince

Is this strictly for display or are they eventually going to cut this up? Because I'd imagine that would make it about 1000x creepier. :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Rough Lobster posted:

drat, Fallout 4 lookin' good.

Shave their heads, paint them green and they'd make pretty good super mutants. Or maybe centaurs.