Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Say Nothing posted:

This thread gets no love.

Have some creepy art.

What is the name for that phobia of clusters and lotus pods? Cause this triggers mine real bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

YellerBill posted:

Trypophobia, i think. I get creeped out by stuff like lotus pods but i'm fine with this picture.

Just GIS'd it and now I want to scratch my own face off, so yeah that's it.

Thanks..?

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Oh that's not so baaAAaAAAAHHH!!!

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Deified Data posted:

Saw this posted on r/creepy...

Not incredibly creepy in and of itself but it's an uncanny representation of sleep paralysis. The thing's kind eyes somehow make it worse.

This didn't freak me out until I read the text and realized that this is exactly the women I saw when I used to get SP as a kid. Her knees always bent the wrong way.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
How the hell do you know so much about oh wait no yeah ok.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

In his defense, Monkey Jackson had a pretty rough childhood.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

"She was all busted up and bloody, being all nasty."

"Worse, her hair was a total mess."

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Wow that actually did make me jump a small amount. Brains are weird, and mine apparently wasn't having that.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Because I have it real bad, I am going to recommend and reiterate never GIS'ing 'trypophobia'.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Every once in awhile I decide to not investigate something I read about on these forums, and it always feels like a win.

I'm going to do that now.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
I've brought this up a few times but we really need a trypophobia thread.

:getin:

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh

*deep breath*

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Yo mama so fat even after she put the lotion on her skin she still get the hose again

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Astrofig posted:

Found on Tumblr. It was assumed guy was keeping up with the vehicle due to drugs, until it was pointed out that humans' eyes don't reflect light like that.

I’ve had dreams like this except I’m on a speedboat by myself on a calm lake. The thing runs out of the woods and on the calm water faster than the boat is going.

It was spooky!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Bikini Quilt posted:

Most of y'all have probably seen the photo of the little girl who grew up in a concentration camp being asked to draw "home," and it's pretty sad and unsettling on its own:

But today I saw an article that was discussing what made her expression so haunting, and they were talking about how the two sides of her face seem to have completely disconnected expressions, and to prove it they mirrored the left side and the result gave me a more visceral reaction than any picture I can think of.

Well this is the most unsettling thing I’ve seen in any of these threads.

Poor girl :(