Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Super Duper Double Platinum Special Edition Footage
George Lucas' actual factual real original vision of Jedi attire

they greenscreen that into lightsabers in post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

SmokaDustbowl posted:

this guy has the same neck as george lucas
And Carol Channing's lipstick

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

gohuskies posted:

They're called Selonians.

Space weasels ripped my flesh

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Arian_Samurai posted:

What the heck is a mandalorian anyway?????

The Transformer of that car from Back to the Future

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

The Star Trek books have one where Kirk gets into a three stooges pie fight with a bunch of Klingons and it's still less ridiculous than the Star Wars EU even though it was actively trying to be.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

I thought the thread was pretty much over after dude hosed the weasel but Teh Roxxor is a contender

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

They didn't grow any food on Naboo because Naboo wasn't the one designated Farm Planet.

Naboo was pretty hosed up for a star wars planet anyway. They had water areas AND not-water areas on the SAME PLANET.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

KiteAuraan posted:

what about human/gungan couples?

Seems to work out
:nws: http://i.imgur.com/y3VmXcp.jpg

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

blowfish posted:

ok let me help you out

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Burn it down, Disney

Burn it all down

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

George Lucas probably has one of those fridge magnet word puzzle things but all the words are synonyms for bad things.

Somebody could make some money selling one of those to nerds as a sith name generator.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

laser crossguard is dangerous but giving laser swords to a bunch of drat toddlers is a-ok

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Darth Fedora, played by the Cold Steel guy

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

He' already exists and he's great. :colbert:

That's just James Earl Jones in the Vader costume

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Star Wars took place a long time ago so the universe was the size of like three city blocks

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Blue milk is the gateway drug to the dark side

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Nckdictator posted:

Some Star Wars art is surprisingly good.

Looks like Greedo got a weave and some blasterproof implants

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Thanks Disney for torpedoing the EU before we got to the ATM machine that suddenly became force-sensitive and, sensing how important Han would be to the Rebellion wouldn't let him withdraw his money to pay back Jabba, eventually forcing him to ferry some space hobos to Alderaan.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Pastry of the Year posted:

I always thought it was really weird how his shins and ankles were, like, wider than his pants:

I was also gonna say I remember Bossk as being strangely damp-looking but turns out that's another alien I can't be arsed looking up.

Not going to bother checking if there's a Wookiepedia article for cankles, but there probably is one.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

I figured the twi'lek planet would be Rikerville since they are the designated stripper race of the star wars universe.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Every planet in the star wars universe seems to be able to support humanoid life no prob, so blowing up a perfectly good planet is no big deal.

Who needs Alderaan when we can live on Hoth or Lava Hellhole Planet

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

shiksa posted:

The citizens of Alderaan were known for their use of a stimulant found in the planet's lush forests, known as Kibosh. Once processed, it formed a crystalline green (!) powder that was often inhaled through the nostrils (link to Wookiepedia page on noses). Kibosh was legal on Alderaan, but was still treated as a minor vice. Users were often spotted with an abnormally long fingernail used for scooping the fine powder. It never found much of a user base outside of the system, due to other planets not having the lax laws Alderaan had concerning the substance, so after the destruction of Alderaan, Kibosh is assumed to be an eradicated, or at least extremely rare substance.

So did the space coke turn force sensitive and bail out before the death star or what? Assuming yes if this is supposed to be EU stuff.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Cad Bane

I dunno, sounds like a good guy

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Sammus posted:

Seriously, in Raiders it's left ambiguous what happened between them but I'm pretty sure she says she was 15.. It never gets mentioned again, but there is a chance Indy is a pedo. Thanks George Lucas.

Well, he is a noted fedora wearer so it checks out

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Should have had some droid running around with Darth Maul's legs

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

William Bear posted:

Apparently Ackbar has a first name: "Gial". Better than Firmus, I guess.

Also, in Legends canon, the Galactic Civil war was only brought to an end in 19 ABY with the Pellaeon–Gavrisom Treaty. Behold the dignified end of the galaxy-spanning war:

That bird man is Chief of State of the New Republic.

gotta tie it in with other Disney properties for max profit

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

A spacesuit probably doubles the armor rating of a TIE fighter

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Otisburg posted:

there are people unironically excited for it to turn out he's Finn's father, and those people are garbage people

That's ridiculous.

Finn's dad is Ice Cream Maker Guy

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

boom boom boom posted:

I think putting all their resources in Newtype research and ridiculous Mobile Armors instead of producing enough Gelgoogs and Doms for everybody was a mistake.

or putting like 10% more budget into Ramba Ral remembering to fight

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Considering Disney wanted to purge all the slave Leia merchandise, chances are pretty low that we'll end up with bikini Rey before the ROTJ homage film

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Star Trek ended one of its novels with a pie fight so I'd have to believe it's not nearly as up its own rear end as the Star Wars EU was before the great purge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Obi-Wan probably hid on Tatooine knowing that Anakin was such an emotional pissbaby that he'd never go back there again due to sad feels

• Locked thread