Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
lets hear it for Twimp Lingam on the kloo horn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
also, requesting namechange to Jizz Instruments tia mods

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Applewhite posted:

Aww But your current username is so cool and distinct.

theres some dude on twitter who im assuming is a goon b/c he retweets lowtax and henry krinkle poo poo with this name and im torn between feeling bad about biting his style and being worried that someone might think im a marxoteen who has opinions about doctor who

because it would suck if someone got misconceptions about the particular ways in which my posting is terrible

paranoid randroid fucked around with this message at 16:15 on Nov 24, 2014

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Cnut the Great posted:

what eveyrone doesn't seem to understand is that Star Wars is Bad. the EU and the prequels are bad because they are 100% Star Wars in every way, and STar Wars is a loving terrible idea. Star Wars and Empire Strikes Back were flukes, and even they were only good, not great. they are very entertaining movies but they aren't great cinema.

the first two films are at least competently made. the prequels are a jumbled mess on every level.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
like i dunno why lucas, a guy whos talents run towards big stupid archetypes, decided that what his films needed was political intrigue. aside from teh obvious "hes an idiot" answer.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Fetus Tree posted:

yes that multi billionaire is p simple minded for sure

frequently, rich men are merely idiots who own more than one suit

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i remember there was some guy who was Han Solo but not really named Talon Karrde and his ship was the Wild Karrde and he was from Correllia because naturally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
heres my new star wars EU character, Splint Goesfast. keep an eye out for his seven book series about making out with hot aliens and hi-5ing lando calrissian

• Locked thread