Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Has there ever been a clone that was force sensitive/been a Jedi?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

420 Gank Mid posted:

Force Unleashed 2 had Vader's secret apprentice be a clone of Vader's secret apprentice from Force Unleashed 1

Sorry, I mean Jango Fett/clone trooper clone.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Xenomrph posted:

I think he's asking if there were any Jango Fett clones who ended up being Force sensitive.

To answer that question I don't believe there were, but there are huge gaps in my memory of the EU (especially anything from like 2008 onward) so who knows?

Yeah, it was this. I started watching Clone Wars this weekend and got curious.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
What happens to Asoka and Asajj Ventress from Clone Wars? They are (unsurprisingly) not featured in season 6 at all.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
BBY/ABY is just an in-universe excuse to start the timeline at ANH.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Yeah, missing the incredibly obvious answer must be pretty humiliating.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

so someone tell me about the Wampa that saved the universe

It managed to type in _WOMPA_STOMPA_ into the control panel and let Dash Rendar survive the attack on Hoth.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Kasonic posted:

They should've thrown a curveball and had a Russian actor voice him, and given the Jamaican accent to the giraffe neck jedi.

But that would've made the stereotypical one-eyed Russian midget Jedi much less unique.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Light Gun Man posted:

There is Ghostbusters EU in the form of The Videogame and the IDW comics. The Videogame plays extremely well and good but the story line is mostly retreading stuff and locations from the movies. The Comic follows the game and does (mostly) it's own thing and is cool and good.

Also there is a Ghostbusters manga if you can believe that.

There was actually a mini last year that had the comic Ghostbusters team up with the Real Ghostbusters from the 80s cartoon.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Light Gun Man posted:

Really why isn't there just Ghostbusters: City tv shows like CSI has for like every country by now? Wanna watch me some Ghostbusters: Tokyo.

This was originally venckman's idea but I'm guessing there's not a lot of VC's willing to dump the capital into building the containment units and dealing with constant lawsuits lol

Xenomrph posted:

Now I'm picturing the ghost from The Grudge or Samara from the Ring scaring the poo poo out of some people, and then four guys with proton packs kick in the door and zap the poo poo out of it.

WHO YOU GONNA CALL?

They couldn't catch Casper and his uncles

site fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Jan 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Gutcruncher posted:

Okay so Im several episodes into Clone Wars and I'm still unclear on something.

How come every time Ashoka and Anakin are in a scene together, Anakin has to say something extremely filthy and inappropriate for children's TV, followed immediately by him looking straight into the camera and doing an eyebrow thing? His bow-tie even did a goofy spin that one time. I'm okay with this kind of stuff in my TV shows, but usually there's some kind of explanation in the first few episodes why a character would keep doing that.

Are you watching the same clone wars as us?

• Locked thread