Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I always liked Kyle Katarn and the jedi knight series :shrug: . The only EU book I ever read was the one about the different bounty hunters like IG-88 and of course Boba. I didn't mind it as a kid.

Isn't there supposed to be some EU guy that's an alien who exudes sex hormones that are so strong it's like poison or burns people or some stupid poo poo like that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I would totally watch this if it were real:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Chomp8645 posted:

My favorite dumb poo poo about the EU is how every loving thing in the galaxy finds its way back to OUR HEROES somehow. A bad guy on Backwater poo poo Hole Planet can't so much as hatch a plot to take advantage of nerf herders by raising the price of bantha fodder or whatever without Luke, Han, Chewie, and the rest of the gang bursting on the scene to save the day. You're left with the impression that every problem in the universe is solved by the same 10-12 people and nobody else anywhere does a drat thing with their lives.

I like how the villains are almost always "On par/greater than Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine."

Yet no one talks about them, ever.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

shiksa posted:

because george lucas is a sperg control freak idiot who got free reign on a media empire.

the only eu thing i ever had besides video games was this big illustrated book of characters from the movies and eu stuff. there were a couple characters who seemed kind of cool but even in the official lucas-approved media 90% of the eu characters sounded goofy as gently caress. to a child.

oh speaking of video games, can we talk about masters of teras kasi? it had it all, lovely virtua fighter aping gameplay, lightsabers you could bonk on people 20 times before they fell down, and an eu character who was basically just "lovely knockoff boba fett"

I really enjoyed that game, Darth Vader just poo poo on everyone so he was basically easy mode.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
So what was the beef with Dash Rendar? Isn't he supposed to be Solo 2.0 or something?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Ivor Biggun posted:

Darth Dooku

I just can't unhear Darth Goku.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I dunno but if you were told that you could never get laid or masturbate ever for your entire life, it's no wonder your bizarre surging passions take you down the dark side.

No loving poo poo passion leads to the dark side, that sexual frustration has to be channeled somehow. Meditation only works for so long.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Blistex posted:

Darth 19.9% interest over 7 years.
Darth Hangnail.
Darth Tablet is giving me a low battery warning and there is still 2 hours left in the trip.

Sounds like you need to reestablish your connection to the Force at the nearest Force outlet.

You can make 250 page saga on your ordeal.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I always liked the jedi knight series, since Kyle Katarn was probably the most chill and down to earth jedi ever :shrug:

He knew the force wasn't some PURE GOOD or PURE EVIL poo poo, it all depended on how it was used.

Speaking of the starwars games, in KOTOR was there ever a reason to not dual wield or use a two hander?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I'm the storm trooper about to take a bite of cake.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

I am liking the new starwars themed sex toys.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Vermilion hells!

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Tom Brady posted:

you inspired me and i am now playing yoda stories in windows 8.1 with no issues

I want this.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

I love the meaningless HI-TECH panel slapped onto the stone pillar just for the sake of having some tech.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Kyle Katarn is the true dude to get the plans. Just waltzed into secure areas blasting poo poo :colbert:

• Locked thread