Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

mr.capps posted:

if your favorite character is the blue guy who is a really good at strategy because he likes to look at the art of different alien species you are a smelly poop

Yeah I read those books because they were supposedly the 'good EU' and they weren't that good at all. The whole time I was aware I was reading officially licensed fanfiction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Aesop Poprock posted:

There's literally a clone of Luke Skywalker in them who is an evil Skywalker and his name is Luuke and he has a tiny evil goatee (he was made out of the hand that got cut off in empire strikes back) and nobody thought it was dumb at the time

Yeah, that's about all I remember of it, and only then because it was so loving dumb.

• Locked thread