Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

down with slavery posted:

the star wars EU in its entirety

edit. actually, all EU of anything, i feel dirty even typing it

Close to truth. Even Thrawn is a mary sue villain who can do no wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

DrBouvenstein posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxgnSbs1DKs

Also, the worst thing in the EU is the book series that Kevin J. Anderson wrote where he made a ship into a Mary Sue character.

It's like the poo poo you'd come up with when you were 10, talking to your friends about YOUR cool ideas for Star Wars.

"No, see, it's this ship that is, like, completely indestructible. It destroys other ships by just ramming them and flying through them. Also, it can blow up stars."

Still not his worst book (darksabre lol). Also bear in mind he writes Dune books with the herbert son.

The Thrawn books are still decent even if they have stupid elements and the first half dozen x wing books are good pulp adventures. The rest are pretty bogus.

• Locked thread