Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

As some of you may know, retrogaming personality JewWario shot himself behind a locked door while his wife pleaded with him to not do it. Well, here is the audio from that. Warning: This is graphic.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1rMlvlhhfiN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Really uncool, OP.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Chilling OP. Really unsettling hearing a true legend in the gaming community take his own life. Much like the Timothy Tidwell tale, this should have been destroyed before it out into the fucktarded publics hand.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
Press 1 to respect and honor JewWario

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Sir AIDS posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Uh huh. Your idea of respect includes a reymon14 voice clip being used to mock JewWario's tragic suicide? You have serious brain problems.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Uh huh. Your idea of respect includes a reymon14 voice clip being used to mock JewWario's tragic suicide? You have serious brain problems.

It was actually a trap. If you clicked the link you are not a true fan of JewWario.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

what sort of hosed up weirdo records himself roleplaying a woman trying to convince her husband not to shoot himself

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

sir aids, you are hosed up. you are nuts! you are crazy in the coconut!

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Sir AIDS posted:

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
A real JW fan would NEVER click the link in the OP. I hope you've all learned something about yourselves today.

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

This is morbid.... this is sickening. JewWario and his family deserve more respect than this garbage.

Soral
May 30, 2009

A cool drat horse posted:

This is morbid.... this is sickening. JewWario and his family deserve more respect than this garbage.

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sir AIDS posted:

A real JW fan would NEVER click the link in the OP. I hope you've all learned something about yourselves today.

drat

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Sir AIDS posted:

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
stay safe poverty ghost

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

gently caress you, OP

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

If only the Lord had taken Jewigi instead...

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Blackheart posted:

If only the Lord had taken Jewigi instead...

The beef jerky will plug his veins god willing

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Bolverkur posted:

gently caress you, OP

gently caress YOU!!!

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Didnt read the OP, just coming here to pay my condolences to "epic" person and gamer JewWario.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Buschmaki posted:

Didnt read the OP, just coming here to pay my condolences to "epic" person and gamer JewWario.

You didn't read the OP? It's 2 pictures and one sentence. You're a loving retard.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sir AIDS posted:

You didn't read the OP? It's 2 pictures and one sentence. You're a loving retard.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I knew that it wouldn't be an audio tape of a man killing himself because I'm in fact, NOT a loving retard.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Buschmaki posted:

I knew that it wouldn't be an audio tape of a man killing himself because I'm in fact, NOT a loving retard.

Actually you are, in fact, a retard. Have some goddamn respect.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Sir AIDS posted:

It was actually a trap. If you clicked the link you are not a true fan of JewWario.

Trap sprung, motherbitches!

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Sir AIDS posted:

I never even heard of JewWario until after his death. But I haven't clicked the link. Does that make me a true fan?

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I'll agree with you guys because fighting in the JewWario thread would be the ultimate disrespect to man, gamer, and epic person all around JewWario.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

jesus tapdancing christ :yikes:

Noun Verber
Oct 12, 2006

Cool party, guys.
God dances when gamers die.

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

Noun Verber posted:

i cant belive you've done this

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

Pouring one out for some dude I've never heard of

Psygnosis
Jul 30, 2003
Why did he call himself JewWario?

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Noun Verber posted:

Because... Heaven gets a new gamer to chill with?

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

:smith:

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008