Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Sashimi posted:

Surely the worst track was the Caesar's Palace GP, literally held in their parking lot.

the actual worst track is, and has always been, silverstone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

In addition to making Sauber hate him, I can't help but think that this is going to completely torpedo his chances of ever getting any F1 ride with anyone at all from here on out. Good job, dork.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Butt Wizard posted:

How everyone is getting angry at him for doing what he's legally entitled to do against a team that has dicked him over at every conceivable stage is beyond me.

I'm not angry at him, but contracts mean less than poo poo in auto racing in all of its forms as has been shown time and again. It's more a case of 'why the hell is he even bothering' than anything, because even if he somehow ends up racing, you know goddamn well that his team is going to do everything they can to gently caress him there, too.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Well I said earlier that this would not pan out at all for VDG, and while I still think this precludes him from ever being considered for an F1 seat in the future, I'm happy to be wrong about something actually coming of this.

• Locked thread