Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Foxtrot_13
Oct 31, 2013
Ask me about my love of genocide denial!

autism chariot posted:

You're bachelordom is showing.

Some of the unguents women rub on themselves might as well be made from raw platinum if the cost is anything to be going by.

Germans can be very strange when it comes to cleaners. I don't know if it's been translated into English but a couple of years ago a Polish cleaner wrote a book on all the strange things her clients did, things like leaving money under the bed to check her honesty and generally treating her like dirt while paying in cash to dodge taxes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foxtrot_13
Oct 31, 2013
Ask me about my love of genocide denial!

Carbonate posted:

If anyone is interested, I could type up some stuff about marshaling and vehicle recovery or whatever for next year's thread?

I've flagged 5 GP's (and tons of regional stuff, both on stand and in race control) and have been a corner chief the last two Canadian GP's I've worked, so I should know enough to write something up...

I'm sure the real F1 fans would love to read the fine detail of what the marshals do and the changes coming up for next year.

Also 9 year old karting champion Harley Haughton gets #blessed live on radio.

• Locked thread