Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.
So, the off season thread is going to be all about what women smear on their faces? I mean, I'm just checking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

Hexyflexy posted:

That is terrifying and brilliant. Why are there a couple of gates in the road!

I think I'd love to follow rally.
But usually I just get nervous seeing all the moronic suicidal spectators on the road jumping away just in time, or standing 50 cm from the road on the wrong side at a tricky turn.

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

Xisticide posted:

They won't, a big part of the focus on street circuits is that these cars have very low top speeds but incredible acceleration, so the cars look terrible on even medium length straights. The slow corner - short burst - slow corner style of the street circuits shows them off at their best so that's where they go.

Hmm, good point. I'm going to see the Berlin race in May, at the old tempelhof airport. I think it's the only one that won't be on an actual street circuit and I hope it won't look too slow. Because I'm guessing it will have massive wide open straights.

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

Lucasar posted:

Red Bull - I had no idea they sold enough energy drinks to afford all this...

I think Red Bull makes serious money with most of the stuff they "sponsor"?

Nice post.

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.
Which one of you was in the top gear audience tonight asking that first question to Ricciardo?

• Locked thread