Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Camoes posted:

I wish I was rich.

If I was i'd just fly a bunch of cats around on a private jet for no reason other than to post #megacatjet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Human Grand Prix posted:

Well safety has improved now so it is less likely that a Bellof or Winkelhock situation will occur.

Didn't someone die at Lemans this past year? Admittedly it was a freak the car littraly stopped in the barrier and compressed rather than dissipating any energy through losing all its carbon

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

CratSock posted:

Mclaren Honda
-----------------------------
Your name here!
Call Ron (555) 555-5555

McLaren bringing back the thats a cool spot livery.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

You Am I posted:

gently caress I hate that Korean track

Its highlights were that year webber spun out in the wet and when they sent a fire truck down that long straight when the cars were at racing speed.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Gets better as Mercedes held their Christmas party at the hotel/venue attached the Milton Keynes dons stadium tonight. I wonder if they had a grab the 60 trophies we mysteriously found party game.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Wirth1000 posted:

It took me a little while there to realize what the gently caress an 'ePrix' is.

Hopefully its the Ecstasy grand prix because then maybe frank still has a chance!

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

It was bad when they were fawning over anything Button did in the final few races when they weren't sure he was going to have a drive.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Can we update the wikipedia flag yet for the german gp?

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

The best rescue deal is to buy it up skip the season and go for 2016 when you've got a proper infrastructure back in place.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Brainwrong posted:

I liked the squashed hedgehogs that McLaren painted on their cars every time they won a race.

They should paint on squashed hitlers everytime they win a race this year.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Has more about it than their recent designs but most car designs these days are garbage and lacking in colour.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

I doubt many teams were running drastically different cars to what they finished 2014 in. Today was all about shaking the cars down and maybe adding one or two aero parts and seeing how things go. Ultimately we don't know what fuel levels everyone was running or what there program was. Ferrari seem to have maybe just snuck in a quick lap to make them seem a real threat.

P1 australia is when we'll actually know where people stand all of this is just about learning and making f1 fans want march 13th to hurry up

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

He had some dog years had a decent bar but it was during the ferrari domination years then lucked out on a car which unlocked a aero advantage which gave them merc levels of dominance until the summer. And even then he nearly threw it away.

Hes done ok but i wouldn't say hes a great driver if the cars there he can get it going but hes not capable of dragging an under performing/badly setup car to an ok finish.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Alonso not racing in Australia. K Mag in the seat. Ron Dennis thinking of new plans to snuff out the pesky Spaniard.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

You getting a new Av Brainwrong? ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

be nice wicka posted:

australia prediction: one mclaren on the podium, the other on fire

Ron will sacrifice a driver a race until he gets the title sponsor he deserves.

The Croc fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Mar 8, 2015

• Locked thread