Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

quote:

Michael Schumacher, who remains paralysed and speechless following his crippling ski accident in December last year, is unaware of his younger brother's woes.

Ya think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

MattD1zzl3 posted:

Eric Bollier manager and Sam Micheal principal ferrari dream team confirmed for 2016.

Martin Whitmarsh says hello.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Ferrari's so bad they're begging Aldo Costa to come back.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Human Grand Prix posted:

"Ferrari is the soul of F1" - Senna.

Bernie has no soul.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

We should do write ups on Team Principals too so I can pen a love letter to Claire Williams.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Jon Von Anchovi posted:

Currently on the front page of Australia's (probably) most read newspaper website:

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/motorsport/lewis-hamilton-is-an-arrogant-rear end-20141125-11tyw5.html

"Hamilton disappeared up his own a*se long ago."

I didn't know kade was a sports journalist too.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

And weren't the post race radio messages played out of order on the broadcast?

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Magnaflux posted:

I found this interesting read about the trials and tribulations of good lotus / Caterham.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/csylt/2014/12/01/caterham-f1-team-sold-for-just-1-60/

Some highlights include the worst threads favorite journalist, Joe'S award, the purchase of the team for a staggering $1.60 and various flavors of debts owed from $670 - $1.5 million.

No mention that Cojocar was promoted from the janitorial staff to team director?

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Ron sounds a lot like another very successful racing team boss in Roger Penske.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

skooma512 posted:

I just want to have a go at the Greeks. They invented gayness.

Just because the ancient Greeks invented gayness doesn't mean that any Greek guy is going to be receptive to your advances.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

El Hefe posted:

Good thing Red Bull aren't based in the US or Hamilton would be the first suspect

http://photos-c.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xaf1/10785000_1507511609518242_1583336078_n.jpg

Hmmmm

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Send Nico to the gas chambers. Vettel too.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Alain Post posted:

I hate McLaren but Button deserves a better end to his career than the horrible 2013/2014 McLarens.

McLaren just couldn't cope without Lewis there to help develop the car throughout the season.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Will there be a big discount for Bianchi's Japan GP helmet due to the crash damage?

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

autism chariot posted:

Oh right. I was thinking of race drivers and blanked her out. Sorry Maria. :sadwave:

This kind of misogyny has no place in this thread. The only type of prejudice allowed here is racism.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

simplefish posted:

Ferrari haven't been at the top of the cheating charts for a long while now. I bet we have people in here that don't even know about FIArrari

It's only a matter of time for Ferrari to be at the top of the World Cheating Championship standings now that they have a tobacco industry executive at the helm.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

poopzilla posted:

It'll be Rossi and some has-been with experience.

Rossi and Kimi.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

serious gaylord posted:

Lewis Hamilton Sports Personality of the Year 2014. #blessed

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Lewis owns. Bringing Roscoe to an award show owns extra hard. #HamiltOWNS

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

New topic, can we refer to Super Seb as the Scud Stud now?

More like the Scud Dud.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

be nice wicka posted:

oh god i love their press release

http://formula1.ferrari.com/news/scuderia-ferrari-reorganized

don't worry guys they're still going to be poo poo

I was disappointed when I googled Simone Resta and saw that he wasn't a girl.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

1500quidporsche posted:

Now that Red Bull's results have been thrown into a lake I'd like to be the first to congratulate Fernando Alonso on his 5th WDC

Some sperg here needs to recalculate all the results from 2010-2013 without Red Bull Racing.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Serperoth posted:

Sneak peek of the 2015 Mercedes, from Lewis Hamilton's facebook page.

My new car! Thanks to Jonathan Ross and team! Watch me whip this beast around on Saturday's Christmas Special! #TeamLH #NewRide #SaturdayAt10pm #GodIsTheGreatesthttp://instagram.com/p/wuGnf8L0-y/

#fasterthantheF14T

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

MrL_JaKiri posted:

Don't you mock Bourdais

That's Sebastien. Not Sebastian.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

MrL_JaKiri posted:

Toro Rosso needs to up its game significantly, there's been a significant Sebastian gap in the last 3 years.

Montoya's son is named Sebastian and he's karting. There's still time for Toro Rosso to pick him up before the new F1 age limit goes into place.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Probably should've signed him to partner with Kimi and relegated Seb to janitorial duty.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Enilev posted:

Jean-Eric Vergne, confirmed furry?

Well he does only drive for teams with animal mascots.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

MattD1zzl3 posted:

This might be the only sustainable future of f1, at least at the midfield level. The sport needs to move away from the "design bespoke 50 million dollar car, throw away for the next year and start over" model.

It has bothered.me for a while that the cars get new names every year, actually. Is the RB7 REALLY all that different to the RB9?

It's definitely more sustainable than the "let's not test our car in a wind tunnel at all" or "let's spend like drunken sailors" approaches taken by the last two teams to go belly up.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

All you eurotrash anti-Americans are going to cry when HaasF1 is scoring points in 2016. :911:

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

#notsomegajet #toosoon

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

I don't see an option to subscribe with the promise that I'll definitely pay for the subscription next week.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

That's what working at Ferrari will do to you. Either that or end up a vegetable.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Please don't slag off 2014 Race of Champion winner David Coulthard.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Seems about as aerodynamically efficient as the real life F14T.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

CratSock posted:

Kimi looks beady eyed and chubby... Is "Flag Man" wearing a tie?

The Flag Man looks like a Bond villain.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Linedance posted:

Like I said...

But James Bond wouldn't be able to outsmart or kill Bernie.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

be nice wicka posted:

they'd be allowed to but i can't for the life me figure out why mclaren would want to evoke the memory of a company that left them for their fiercest rival

When did Marlboro start sponsoring Force India?

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

George Zimmer posted:

Is that Sasha Grey on the right?

Not that I, uh, know who she is or anything.

And David Choe in the middle, the guy who made $200 million by taing stock instead of cash to paint some murals for Facebook's offices.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

track day bro! posted:

Mods can we have a rule where its not allowed to troll future world record wdc holder Sebastian Vettel, thanks.

Pretty sure Vettel is already the current worst driver's champion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Frank Williams can't even manage to roll over in bed.

• Locked thread