Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Season 2 of Kipo & The Age of Wonderbeasts dropped on Netflix and it continues being cool & good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Yea, knives out is a classic and you should watch it right now

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

If you subscribe to one of the Prime "channels" can you access it through Prime? I cancelled Shudder because it was a pain in the rear end to access it, but we have the Xfinity style boxes and can get Prime on there now, if I can get to Shudder that easily I'd probably reup.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Retro Futurist posted:

If you subscribe to one of the Prime "channels" can you access it through Prime?

You have to access it through Prime a d subscribe from Amazon, but yeah.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

FilthyImp posted:

You have to access it through Prime a d subscribe from Amazon, but yeah.

As long as I can just get it through my tv I'll take it. Last time I had it I could only get it via Xbox and it was a pain to use

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Can an Apple TV 3rd gen be jailbroken? I've seen conflicting info about it.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Nothing on Netflix had been wowing me lately but The Queen’s Gambit was fantastic.

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Banging with all due hardness.
If you liked I Think You Should Leave or Comedy Bang Bang, Aunty Donna on Netflix is very good. I did not know about them but they have a ton of stuff on YouTube but the Netflix show is only six episodes around 25 minutes. I watched it 3 times and some of the sketches multiple times on YouTube.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

On Amazon, watch The Goes Wrong Show.

Extremely funny, especially if you've ever done or watch theater.