Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Winkle-Daddy
Mar 10, 2007
Paycheck is up. John Woo directs a Philip K Dick adaptation. Not very good, but watch it for Michael C. Hall's srs government man voice.

Also some scenes feel like a sneak peak at Ben Affleck as Batman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winkle-Daddy
Mar 10, 2007
I have no clue how long it's been on Netflix, but MacGyver is a pretty great campy show when it's not being too afternoon special about the moral of the story.

Winkle-Daddy
Mar 10, 2007

Inzombiac posted:

I've recommended it before but I continue to love Santa Clarita Diet on Netflix.

The finales for season 2 and 3 are wild.

I haven't laughed at anything in a long time as I have at this show. that potato salad scene was great. I need to finish the third season.

Winkle-Daddy
Mar 10, 2007
to add to the above post, total, not per episode. it's probably not even that long. it's kinda cute but ultimately there's better ways to spend a few minutes if you don't have ad free hulu.