Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blendy
Jun 18, 2007

She thinks I'm a haughty!

whatshesaid posted:

I hope you stop after season 2. If not, you're in for some real disappointment.

?? But Coven is the best season??

Sound of Noise is on Netflix and it's a pretty great foreign film.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blendy
Jun 18, 2007

She thinks I'm a haughty!

whatshesaid posted:

I'm honestly not sure if this is sarcasm or not. If not, to each his own, I guess. I found season 3 to be a god-awful mess. And two episodes into season 4, I just stopped. I can't even give it a better chance than that, it's so dumb.
And this is coming from someone who adored seasons 1 and 2.

Not sarcasm. Pretty much everyone I know, myself included, has enjoyed Coven a lot either rating it the best or second best season. I loved season 1 and I liked season 2 but I felt it went off the rails and was just like "what else can we put in this season!?" I agree with Leper that some parts felt like treading water but I felt Coven had the most consistent plot with a clear through line (minus the Jazz guy which was totally not needed). Freak Show is really dragging for me but it has some great performances. I think I'm maybe biased towards Coven because I love Paulson, Lange, and Conroy who all have great parts in Coven. Also Emma Roberts was a lot of fun.