Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.
Anyone know if The Expanse S3 is coming to Amazon Prime anytime soon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Oldstench posted:

Anyone know if The Expanse S3 is coming to Amazon Prime anytime soon?

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Ugly In The Morning posted:

What’s good for falling asleep to? Hulu doesn’t have any good mythbusters episodes. Or how it’s made, or anything like that.

Bob Ross episodes on YouTube.

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Bogmonster posted:

Tried the first episode of this, and I don't know if this is a cultural thing cos I'm British, but I thought it was loving dire.
It's not cultural - it's loving awful.

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

So what's the preferred plug-in streaming device? My smart TV is several years old, Netflix still works but Hulu crashes often and the Amazon video app no longer works. It's a great TV but aside from its smart apps, all I have are a couple of even older Blu-Ray players and I'm not sure it's worth trying to see if their apps are still any good.

I'm considering getting Disney+ (Brad's Deals has a deal for that+Hulu+ESPN+ for $13/mo) so I'll need to be able to add apps as needed. So what's the breakdown between a Roku, AppleTV, and anything else?

Get a PS4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I’m trying to find a good show to put on as background noise while I fall asleep. I usually go for stuff like Mythbusters or How It’s Made for that kind of thing, but Hulu is missing most of the old episodes. Any suggestions?

New Yankee Workshop?
Or maybe Stopan on YouTube. He's a bookbinder and his videos are really chill.