Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

On the other hand: I got to the part where the guy in Room 237 boasted about how he figured out the moon landing was faked, and I turned it off. It's basically just crazy people spouting nonsense about a movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

ninjahedgehog posted:

By Jupiter's cock! Spartacus is up on Netflix!

Holy poo poo, I've been wanting to watch this, thanks for the heads up!

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Left Behind is a good movie if you want something so bad that you think they must have been making a spoof, but no, they were serious when they wrote/directed it.

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Len posted:

So I have a weakness for terrible found footage movies on Netflix/Amazon Prime. We've watched VHS 1 & 2, Grave Encounters, and a smattering of other stuff I can't remember the names of but I want more. I seem to remember there being on involving dinosaurs but I can't remember it's name.

Obviously the cheesier the better.

There's a new VHS. It's V/H/S:Viral or something.

There's a Grave Encounters 2 but it's pure poo poo.

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

So I just watched Never Sleep Again, which is a documentary about the Nightmare on Elm Street franchise. It was pretty interesting, any other stuff like that about horror?