Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

Pasketti posted:

Castlevania season2 is good

I think it's actually bad, especially the animation and voice acting, but goddamn if I'm not going to watch the whole thing and enjoy myself the whole time.

I think it helps to image you're just reading a Warren Ellis comic rather than a cartoon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

Cowslips Warren posted:

So mom enjoyed Game of Thrones, up until season 5. We tried The Witcher but the loving time skips (without it being labeled as such. Seriously a loving timestamp at the bottom, year 1873 would have saved so much. Same with loving location) did in her interest pretty fast. That and the fact most of the loving names of every city run together.

So what shows are similar to Game of Thrones, but with a good ending?

Kind of a left field answer, but Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance. It's surprisingly good and does a lot.