Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

I just watched the first episode of The Act on Hulu and I love it. I looked up the story it's based on so ultimately l know what happens. Is the story told well, at least?

Well? Incredibly so. Completely factually? Maybe not. The girlfriend and I have been watching it this entire time, all that's left is the last episode.

I'm kind of sad about it ending. It's been heart wrenching and anger inducing the entire way through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")

Zaphod42 posted:

Rome
Tudors
Borgia
The Borgias
Last Kingdom
Vikings
Spartacus
Marco Polo

Uhhhh....

E: ooh, dark crystal is a good call

I can vouch for Rome and Tudors.

Freeway is one of the free movies on Plex, and it's a riot. Would recommend to pretty much everyone, it's just lovely.

The scripting feels stilted and the shots get weirdly uncomfortable at times, but man is it charming.

It feels infinitely quotable. So good.