Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

wormil posted:

The other day I flipped on a tv show about a hostage taker wanting the prime minister to gently caress a pig on television or they would kill a princess. It didn't seem to be an intentional comedy but was incredibly random and stupid so I turned it off. I still wouldn't watch it but at least now I get the reference.

That's Black Mirror. It's extremely good and that episode (the first one) came out years ago, well before the news about Cameron came out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

"When Love Is Gone" was a song performed by the character Belle (portrayed by Meredith Braun) as she laments that Scrooge's love of money has replaced his love of her. The song itself was deleted from the original 1992 theatrical edition by Jeffrey Katzenberg of Walt Disney Studios, who believed that the following scene would not appeal to young children. Instead, the song appeared in (and was played during) the end credits scene.[28] Director Brian Henson objected to this decision as the concluding song, "The Love We Found", was a direct counterpoint to it.[12]

It's a shame it was removed, but to be fair, from my memories watching the VHS version as a young child (which did have the song) they were right about it not appealing to young children. :v:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Solice Kirsk posted:

Watch Spartacus with your mother you coward.