Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

syscall girl posted:

Also do not let that make you stop watching it or you won't get to see White Bear. Which is traumatizing in a completely different way.

I thought you were joking about this but I just watched that episode and Jesus you weren't kidding. :stonklol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

Turambar posted:

I second this. Great atmosphere and a soundtrack by Mogwai.

Thirded. The soundtrack for that series has got to be one of the best I've ever heard.

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

You can change the streaming setting in your account preferences so it will only ever stream in high quality rather than adapting quality to suit. It'll use more data obviously but if you have unlimited data its not an issue.

I made the change not long ago and loading times haven't changed significantly.

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

Thanks for the Hinterlands/Y Gwyll recommendation. Watched the first episode, then very quickly watched the rest. It's fantastic. Shame there's only 4 episodes because I could have easily kept watching it.

Broadchurch isn't available on UK Netflix anymore unfortunately. Going to try River as that looks like a good crime serial, and well Stellan Skarsgard. :v: