Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

The second series of Cloak & Dagger recently wrapped up (it's on Amazon Prime here in the UK, and I think it's on Hulu in the US). It's a bit of a slow start in the first season, but the chemistry between the two leads is great and they take full advantage of it being set in New Orleans as part of their worldbuilding, and once it gets rolling it's firing on all cylinders. And the second series is an improvement on the first. I'd definitely recommend it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

snergle posted:

its as good as the first. plus it has alot of backlore you learn about the offshore and why the inland is so hosed.

isnt the 2nd season its last because of the whole disney streaming site coming out? i know season 3 of legion and the netflix marvel shows were cancelled for that reason.

It was airing on ABC/Freeform, which I think is part of the overall Disney empire and not a coproduction, so it might be OK? Maybe they'll just migrate it over to the new platform.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Season 2 of Kipo & The Age of Wonderbeasts dropped on Netflix and it continues being cool & good.