Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dravinski
May 5, 2013

Archer is probably my favorite series at the moment. Honestly, if you haven't seen it I recommend you check it out.

Room 237 is a documentary about the various theories regarding hidden meanings in Stanley Kubrick's The Shining. Some of the theories are so absolutely bizarre, but it's interesting to listen to people discuss these theories and try to justify them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dravinski
May 5, 2013

HogX posted:

On the other hand: I got to the part where the guy in Room 237 boasted about how he figured out the moon landing was faked, and I turned it off. It's basically just crazy people spouting nonsense about a movie.

That's what I enjoyed about the documentary to be honest. I've always found those subcultures really interesting, I think Room 237 and a few other documentaries (Collapse comes to mind) are more about the person behind the theory than the theories themselves.

Dravinski
May 5, 2013

I use ZenMate as a VPN . It's a chrome extension. You might want to check if it's safe or not though, I haven't really given enough of a poo poo to check, but it hasn't caused me any problems so far.

Dravinski
May 5, 2013

Apparently it injects advertisements onto websites you are using when you have it enabled. I'm not sure if that matters if you have adblock though.