Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

The Mentalizer posted:

They're doing individual Luke Cage and Iron Fist shows, followed by a Defenders series with everyone from the Netflix shows.

isnt there going to be a punisher show? I thought he was getting a back door pilot in s2 of dd along with iron fist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

John Big Booty posted:

Band of Brothers, Generation Kill, Angels in America, True Detective Season 1 (season 2, if you're nasty), Bored to Death

If you want to be grossed out: Real Sex

If you're a total d-bag: Vice, Entourage

was dead like me on hbo? that was really good imo. it was cancelled unfairly early though

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
I just binged through all 3 seasons of wentworth. Its like a female version of oz made in austrailia the plot is different though so don't get your new ghost buster panties in a bunch. S1 is a little boring but s2 and s3 are excellent. Its on netflix and i'm not sure how many seasons its behind but I would check this show out.

snergle has a new favorite as of 23:49 on Jul 22, 2016

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

syscall girl posted:

They did say 21st

Looking through google's 20 or so big comedies in 2000 and 2010s I'm gonna say definitely Bad Santa. Some of Broken Lizard. The Three Flavours Cornetto. Maybe Zoolander, Borat and Napoleon Dynamite?

I know there are some indier things that are funnier than the above. Bad Santa probably has the best mix of funny + heart + just all around good movie though.

Also thought Talledega was really funny for the scenes with the family/kids.

walk hard the dewey cox story

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Rolo posted:

This movie gets more consistent laughs from me than 99% of comedies.

The wrong kid died god drat it.

the beetles scene is my favorite part

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Oldstench posted:

Anyone know if The Expanse S3 is coming to Amazon Prime anytime soon?

they just finished their last episode on syfy a month or so ago. I imagine in about 6 months or so we'll have season 3

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

uli2000 posted:

It's a caravan park. The caravans arn't nearly as big as they are in the US, but you find them quite a bit, especially in coastal areas.

despite what trailer parks boys may lead you to believe our trailers are the same size as yours.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
currently watching dark on netflix. its really good if you can do subtitles or can stand the lovely va netflix uses. i personally cant stand the same 4 va's netflix uses in 99% of its poo poo but im fine w/ the subtitles. its a german tv show so if you sprechen sie deutsch you should really check it out.

its a mystery involving time travel but it doesnt have the normal time travel problems and honestly the time travel while a big part of it isnt as big as you think. its more like all you zombies style of time travel if you are familiar with that.

snergle has a new favorite as of 22:51 on Jun 7, 2019

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

mystes posted:

Was the second season good? I never got around to watching it despite enjoying the first season.

its as good as the first. plus it has alot of backlore you learn about the offshore and why the inland is so hosed.

Yvonmukluk posted:

The second series of Cloak & Dagger recently wrapped up (it's on Amazon Prime here in the UK, and I think it's on Hulu in the US). It's a bit of a slow start in the first season, but the chemistry between the two leads is great and they take full advantage of it being set in New Orleans as part of their worldbuilding, and once it gets rolling it's firing on all cylinders. And the second series is an improvement on the first. I'd definitely recommend it.

isnt the 2nd season its last because of the whole disney streaming site coming out? i know season 3 of legion and the netflix marvel shows were cancelled for that reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
looking for a tv show i watched on netflix forever ago when it was first starting streaming and it had poo poo like fido as the only good movie on it.

its about two teens in a post apocalyptic thing where it doesnt really get into why the world ended the show is just about the two kids hanging out and doing poo poo. i think the main character is trying to find batteries or some poo poo. one was white and one was black. in one episode the black kid takes the white kid to where he grew up and it was a black supremisist camp.

i remember it being pretty decent but also they shot it clearly somewhere in humbolt on a semi low budget because they are in a sequoia forest pine forest for most of the show.