Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
The thing that got me good for I Am Mother was realizing the girl we're following *wasn't* the one that put the stickers on her chassis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
The second half of the season (or S2, whatever) was pretty ace because it had to do way less setup.

Might be fun to see where those lingering threads end up, but the fight in the castle was awesome.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

AngryRobotsInc posted:

It somewhat seems to be setting up for an alternative take on Curse of Darkness.

Is that the one where Soma's kid is in it, or it's modern day and the protag is Dracula resurrected or something

Because I heard they were on track to do Super Castlevania next.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
One of the segments this year was a Stranger Things sendup where Lisa was the 11 analogue and the twilight realm was something dumb like the Oopsie Doopsie instead of the Upside Down.

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

Is it possible to put the apps on that console, and should he or I move out simply remove my accounts from them? If so that seems pretty easy.
Yeah you can deauthorize them from, like, the Netflix account management tab. Or just change the passwords.

I've found the Roku has a really good selection of apps. The PS4 is ok but not as slick.

FilthyImp has a new favorite as of 02:52 on Nov 26, 2019

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Retro Futurist posted:

If you subscribe to one of the Prime "channels" can you access it through Prime?

You have to access it through Prime a d subscribe from Amazon, but yeah.