Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Section 9
Mar 24, 2003

Hair Elf

coyo7e posted:

Sort of like how every IT professional cringes whenever someone enthusiastically tells them they have to watch Chuck or The IT Crowd?

As an IT professional I will say The IT Crowd is great.

Fishstick posted:

They should be watching Peep Show also

Fixed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Section 9
Mar 24, 2003

Hair Elf

Len posted:

For anyone who cares there's going to be a fourth Bad Ben movie. It's held up on Amazon so he's live streaming it right now. So far it's a remake of the first one only instead of there being ghosts and all the house cameras keeping tabs on it there's an evil doll and the filming is done by an iPhone and a little camera attached to the doll. It's pretty good and cool so far.

Edit: looks like it's an anthology telling different stories of how he gets wrecked by this haunted house

I had never heard of this series before, but thanks for posting about it. I like these sorts of low-budget amateur Youtube horror movies in theory, but it's refreshing to see something that is concise and doesn't involve a couple young idiots filming their feet walking through a forest in search of some slenderman derivative for 12 episodes. I've seen the original and "The Mandela Effect" (which seems to be the one you mentioned) and enjoyed both.
It may be predictable, or maybe I'm unimaginative (or both) but the very last bit of "The Mandela Effect" was pretty much exactly what I wanted to see happen.

I haven't watched "Steelmanville Road" yet, because it seems to have an overwhelmingly negative response. Is it at all worth watching?