Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
"Hello, mother-in-law? You want to watch something? Well my best friend says this Black Mirror show is like the Twilight Zone, I know you like that sort of thing..."

That was an awkward cocktail hour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I'm watching it right now and these guys really hate clothes. Like they've killed enough legionaries to kit out their whole gang with armor and stuff, but nope, just leather undies and greaves, thanks. Shields and helmets are for sissies, bro.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

empty sea posted:

Can't remember where I got the recommendation to watch Detention from but this movie is crazy. It's like huffing the 90's repeatedly.
Yes. That is a perfect description.

Another one, I think, would be to say that it's Not Another Teen Horror Movie, but without announcing itself as a parody movie, and with more character development.

Also, Josh Hutcherson was Executive Producer for that movie. At 19 years old. Jesus Christ.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

The Vosgian Beast posted:

Imagine an attempt to make a remake of a David Cronenberg film, but made by someone who has an intense interest in fluorescent lights and droning sounds, and expects everyone to share these interests.
I already saw Altered States.