Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.

whatshesaid posted:

I'm honestly not sure if this is sarcasm or not. If not, to each his own, I guess. I found season 3 to be a god-awful mess. And two episodes into season 4, I just stopped. I can't even give it a better chance than that, it's so dumb.
And this is coming from someone who adored seasons 1 and 2.

I didn't hate season 3, but that's mainly cause I'm a sucker for witchcraft type poo poo. The season felt like it was just treading water for most of it and then was like 'oh poo poo we need to finish the season!' and rushed everything in like the last 2 or 3 episodes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

casual poster posted:

You should definitely check out the show Salem.

Oh yeah, I burned through that show in like two nights. I can't wait for season 2. I wouldn't say it was the 'best show' but I loved watching it.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

ninjahedgehog posted:

By Jupiter's cock! Spartacus is up on Netflix!

Spartacus is in my top five favorite tv shows. The first few episodes are still trash though.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

Gaunab posted:

Horns was alright. Not really anything special but not the worst. Could have cut 20-30 minutes from it.

Watched it last night, and yeah, I was ready for it to be over forty minutes before it ended. It wasn't bad just terribly meh.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

psyopmonkey posted:

Does Broadchurch get good?

Im on Episode 1 and im kinda :shrug: about it.

I liked it as some decent background tv, but it never really gets great, but it's never bad either.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

psyopmonkey posted:

Season 4 of Wilfred and season 2 of Legit is on Netflix. Theyre great background noise.

:toot:

I can't stand Jim Jefferies stand up, but I find Legit hilarious. It's raunchy as hell and that's how I like my comedy.

Also Wilfred is awesome, and more of it is fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

amityville anus posted:

Wave Twisters is available in most outlets and it's pretty wild. It's a 45 minute sci fi hip hopera that's animated to an album by DJ QBert.

Oh man, Wave Twisters. I remember buying the dvd, a poo poo ton of weed and inviting a bunch of friends over to watch this. It was pretty awesome. I've since grown out of really liking scratch music, but I still think the movie is pretty rad.