Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
Watch Snuff Box

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrQ3LXkaHxw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I66aySW4le8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
If you got an hour and like short animation flicks you should watch It's Such a Beautiful Day

quote:

Award-winning animator Don Hertzfeldt unites three short films about a hapless guy named Bill with new material to create this feature-length tale.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Crow Jane posted:

The Babadook is up on Netflix. It's pretty intense.

It had some creepy visuals, but I sure was getting sick to death of hearing that god damned kid scream. Moooooooooooooooooommmmmmm!!!!! Baaaaaaabadooook!!!!! x 4 billion

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Captain Lavender posted:

If the rest of Comedy Bang Bang season 3 doesn't come out soon, I'm just going to pitch a fit.

If you like depressing movies, check out The Homesman. It's about a tie between this and The Wrestler for the most depressing movies I've ever seen. I wonder now if Hilary Swank is type-cast as characters who just get poo poo on a lot.

I really liked The Homesman. What did you think of The Road?

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

jodai posted:

I thought you meant "They Call Me Bruce" and I was really confused for a moment.

oh what a feeling

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Len posted:

What are some super spooky things on Netflix/Prime?

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
For those of you using Hola

http://www.dailydot.com/technology/hola-vpn-security/?tw=dd

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

coyo7e posted:

I dunno. Retarded people committing minor crimes and being stupid is like, this american life.. Not something hilarious and edgy. I can literally walk to a bus stop and meet with pretty much those same guys so I have no need to have a vicarious entertainment experience from their squalor.

It just hits too close too home for someone who grew up giving rides too the autistic kids from the nearby trailer park for me. None of those people deserve too be mocked because their life is so !much harder than mine, even at my worst.

Are you loving serious? :suicide:

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Vaginaface posted:

I don't know if this counts, but Other Space is a Yahoo produced Star Trek parody series ala Parks and Rec/Office/30 Rock humor. The cast isn't anyone major (the most recognizable actor is the AT&T girl), and it isn't super incredible writing, but it's a good way to kill an afternoon. The set and effects were surprisingly good. Are we supposed to review this poo poo or just tell people to watch it? v :( v

What is a Yahoo

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
Catastrophe on Amazon is pretty loving funny and Carrie Fisher is sometimes in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
I don't know how I've missed Layer Cake all these years.

Daniel Craig
Sienna Miller - good god she's hot in black lacy stockings :fap:
Michael Gambon
Tom Hardy(small part)
Ben Whishaw
Burn Gorman

There's a lot more people in it that im still recognizing.

quote:

Just as a successful cocaine dealer, who has earned a respected place among England's Mafia elite, eyes an early retirement from the business, big boss Jimmy Price hands down a tough assignment: find Charlotte Ryder, the missing rich princess daughter of Jimmy's old pal Edward, a powerful construction business player and gossip papers socialite. Complicating matters are two million pounds' worth of Grade A ecstasy, a brutal neo-Nazi sect and a whole series of double crossings.

netflix

e: Forgot to mention Colm Meany is in it too

Reign Of Pain has a new favorite as of 06:16 on Mar 10, 2019