Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Henceforth is a new thread to share your favorite Netflix (and perhaps other sources, such as Hulu and Amazon Prime) streaming material.

I'll start!

Gilmore Girls

As you've probably deduced from the all-female cast filled with hateful, unsympathetic characters, The Gilmore Girls is a show written and directed by Jenji Kohan, a living muppet who is also responsible for Orange is the New Black and Weeds--two other shows that are also available on Netflix Streaming and filled with equally lovely, unsympathetic leads.

The show focuses on self-absorbed Lorelei Gilmore, resident witch who, at the tender age of sixteen, gives birth to a doll (Alexis Bledel) in her billionaire parents' East Coast mansion. For the next seven years, we watch as the doll turns into a nervous, self-doubting creature that squanders her Ivy League education and comes to resent her own existence. As the doll grows more obstinate, the two characters frequently go to war with each other. However, at the end of most episodes, we can see them kiss and make up; the show's recurring theme is "martyrdom". There is rarely an episode where one character isn't flinging him or herself on another's sword to win the approval of somebody they secretly hate.

I.... I don't know if you want me to watch this or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Inzombiac posted:

One day I will marry Reggie Watts. We will still bang chicks but there will always be an unspoken connection between us.

One day, when we are old, he will look across the room at a dinner party and give me a warm smile. It is then that I know our love is real and eternal.

Also, Doug Dynasty is up if you like stoner stand-up, I guess.

Doug is really bad

I don't understand the appeal. The movie review spots he had in the first couple of episodes of the Comedy Bang Bang podcast were boring and not funny. I guess you have to really enjoy the stoner shtick.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

jodai posted:

And the old batman the animated series

Wait, what? Goddamn it, there goes some of my money