Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Kayak Paddle
May 10, 2006

om nom nom posted:

What should I watch on HBO?

Basically now that Westworld is done we're planning to cancel HBO until the next worthwhile show is on (probably GOT). My girlfriend is going to start up the account so we get another free month.

I'm not in any rush to cancel, I just don't want to have an extra $15/month coming out of the bank for something I barely use. What movies are on that I should watch (blade runner 2049 is on my list)? What shows are worth it? Ive watched a lot of the series (GoT, true blood, some of Veep, vice principals, east bound and down, gunpowder, plus others that aren't coming to mind atm).

So what are your favorite/the best HBO shows and movies?

Deadwood is great, if you haven't seen it. And obligatory recommendation of The Wire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Kayak Paddle
May 10, 2006

Yes 2nding Barry. Waiting for more of that

Dr. Kayak Paddle
May 10, 2006

Just finished Informer on amazon.
British show that came out on prime a year ago.

6 episodes but it didn’t feel terrible my rushed. Good character development and although I wasn’t a huge fan of the ending it was still a good watch overall

Dr. Kayak Paddle
May 10, 2006

Field Mousepad posted:

:respek:

I wish I hadn't of binge watched it like I did so I could enjoy more of it.

Re watch it, you’ll find more funny I think I’ve watched it all 3 times