Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Wormskull posted:

In a heartbeat, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

KaptainKrunk posted:

I want a Zelda game where instead of saving the world or Zelda you save yourself from your own personal demons

The Legend of Zelda: Analytical Psychology: Its Theory and Practice

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Doctor Goat posted:

i wouldn't take things that far but i figure the lock puzzles could come to an end when you get the power bracelet. and also it'd let you pick up enemies, empty chests, and other assorted things to throw at other things.

this is one of those things that's spergy to think about but it is also fun to think about

I'd say making power be the dealio would require replacing boss monsters with bunches of small, weak monsters, or else making them obviously weaker and smaller than you. Similarly, a wisdom-focused game would feature purely puzzle-based fights or something.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

mdm posted:

Why do Gerudo women need a big strong man king like Gannondorf and what about him makes their ladybrains so entranced by him? How do Gerudo make more Gerudo, do they all just gently caress the king?

Anyway I was way more offended when Link was reincarnated as a loving furry in Twilight Princess, I wouldn't give two shits about a female Link after that abomination

they kidnap hylian men

• Locked thread