Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
i am a fan of gorgeous brown women, and i support the representation of women in video games so yes OP, I would.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
alternatively: would she accept my dick

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

PantsBandit posted:

sexy women and hookshots is a match made in gamer heaven

/nod

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Psycobladder posted:

A cool game instead would be to see Ganondorf grow up among the Gerudo and amass power and influence, but I am ok with link becoming a hot Gerudo lady.

make a gerudo/hyrule mod for Civilization

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Aston posted:

I've added your comments to the maze of coloured strings and gamefaqs clippings which I am using to determine the true zelda timeline and let me tell you, it has some VERY interesting implications

I arrive at the address the mysterious old gypsy PM'd me. "Aston!" I shout, slamming my meaty hand against the lovely apartment's door. "Aston, drat it, open up!" Fed up, I put on my Power Glove and karate chop my way in. I start to maneuver myself through the shattered door, but I recoil slightly at an absolutely unbearable stench. One whispered word escapes my lips- "Reggie." I double my pace and tumble into the apartment, turning to see something absolutely horrific. A million ideas, once networked into a beautiful piece of art, lay in disarray. I turn to find the source of the smell, confirming what I'd feared. I gave a small prayer for the fallen Imp. Aston was in as bad a condition as his masterwork, more a pile of chewed bones and scorched limbs than anything recognizable as a gamer.

I can tell it wasn't just anyone who did this. They wanted to make sure the discoveries ended here. Looking up, I see the killer's signature. Arranged using the very yarn that Aston had used to nearly pierce their lies about the Official Zelda Timeline, there was one word: N*GGER!

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

BKPR posted:

Strongly prefer to date members of my own race. Exception for Gerudo women, they're magical :3

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Nanomashoes posted:

if gerudo women were real i would have the sand plague

they are IRL and my gf is a gerudo IRL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Wormskull posted:

Very LOL. Goku.

Can always count on Wormskull to provide us with a...

• Locked thread