Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i want a ganondorf game where power is the answer and courage and wisdom are not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
there are just so many fun ideas with zelda things with the main character just using brute force tools

i'm imagining a lot of boss battles would end in bayonetta style beatdowns

Doctor Goat fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Nov 25, 2014

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

mabels big day posted:

hyrule warriors can be this

i'm thinking more traditional zelda format though w/ dungeons still designed for link but brute forced by power

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Ristolaz posted:

Why would you need to collect seven whatevers if you had ultimate power and could just knock down all the walls. Jesus christ.

i wouldn't take things that far but i figure the lock puzzles could come to an end when you get the power bracelet. and also it'd let you pick up enemies, empty chests, and other assorted things to throw at other things.

this is one of those things that's spergy to think about but it is also fun to think about

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Psycobladder posted:

A cool game instead would be to see Ganondorf grow up among the Gerudo and amass power and influence, but I am ok with link becoming a hot Gerudo lady.

maybe you would work for, then rebel against ganondorf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

DICKHEAD posted:

Ganon usually uses intermediaries and minions so I don't know why you think he would be doing pile drivers on octoroks and smashing walls or w/e

someone usurped him and he wants to piledrive them but he has to piledrive everyone else first to force them back on his side

he's piledriving everyone else first to force them back into compliance, and then taking their powers (dungeon items)

• Locked thread