Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quiet Python
Nov 8, 2011
I've only played a little bit of Borderlands 2, but I really enjoyed this first episode. It reminds me of the tabletop game "Fiasco", where interlocking circles of relationships collide and everything that could go wrong will go wrong.

The first two hours of this series just flew by and I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens next!

So far, I've been playing Rhys as very loyal to his friends, because I figure friends are hard to come by in Hyperion so you want to keep the ones you have. My Fiona is rather impetuous and all about family, which was why I had her shoot Felix. Fifteen years as a family and he leaves his "kids" twisting in the wind the second he makes a score? He deserved the bullet he got.

Something odd I noticed: Rhys' eye is a different color in the current scenes as opposed to the flashbacks. In the past, it's blue and in the present, it's yellow. Could this be related to the influence of cyber-Jack?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Python
Nov 8, 2011
The story feels like a great game of "Fiasco" set in the Borderlands universe. I just hope it turns out better than most Fiasco games do.

Is anybody else really jazzed that Fiona apparently has Sherlock Holmes-o-vision now?

• Locked thread