Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
:nws: http://i.imgur.com/xD1Np7J.jpg :nws:

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valfar
Nov 12, 2004

Born to lose, live to win.
Holy loving poo poo it's a vagina :captainpop:

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001
Greasemonkey script to autochange waffleimage urls: https://gist.github.com/anonymous/bba6c4721a2105e845b1

let me know if it works/doesn't work, I think it'll make Chrome puke or refuse to install it but o well

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
https://www.google.com/search?q=waffles&biw=1280&bih=625&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=Mk52VPOkA9DqoAT0-YLQDQ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

naem
May 29, 2011

Otto von Ruthless posted:

i dunno, i'm posting from that island or whatever the gently caress it was right now

Omg tell me about the island, this was the Hawaiian pig island with hepetitis water right?

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together
can we find that one mspaint of fyad posters abusing a female poster saying poo poo like "POST TITS GET OUT" and "time to suck teh ham" and then it turns out shes the new mod and they all start being nice to her

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Trixie Hardcore posted:

While we are at it I was never able to save my Sailor Moon fansite before Geocities went down so if it's not too much trouble please keep an eye out.

Archive.org saved a shitload of geocities you could check it out there.

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

I'm Crap posted:

Greasemonkey script to autochange waffleimage urls: https://gist.github.com/anonymous/bba6c4721a2105e845b1

let me know if it works/doesn't work, I think it'll make Chrome puke or refuse to install it but o well

Again- we don't know if the gbs.fm server can handle this or if they're even okay with all this yet.
If this poo poo crashes gbs.fm lemme tell ya... :argh:

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004

Scudworth posted:

Again- we don't know if the gbs.fm server can handle this or if they're even okay with all this yet.
If this poo poo crashes gbs.fm lemme tell ya... :argh:

you seem to care, go ask the guy.

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

Dinosaur Gum

troubled teen posted:

you seem to care, go ask the guy.

I did.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

and?

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

Dinosaur Gum

It's midnight in Sweden so I guess we wait in the cold darkness, much like Sweden.

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004

Scudworth posted:

It's midnight in Sweden so I guess we wait in the cold darkness, much like Sweden.

... :f5: ?

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

If this happens I'll probably buy archives

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

CloFan posted:

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004

CloFan posted:

i already have archives what should i buy?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

troubled teen posted:

i already have archives what should i buy?

I could use a new microwave

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004

gnarlyhotep posted:

I could use a new microwave

what's wrong with the one you got? can you find a picture of the one you want on waffleimages?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Someone please find the diagrams forums user Martin Random made to explain his unpleasant roommate situation.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

these?

http://kadath.org/images/Martin_Random/

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

troubled teen posted:

what's wrong with the one you got? can you find a picture of the one you want on waffleimages?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

no, that's his mom

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004

gnarlyhotep posted:

no, that's his mom

if I can't find a microwave would that be an acceptable substitute?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Haha, holy poo poo. Yup. Thought they were gone forever.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Ratjaculation posted:

An idea...

The data from WaffleImages, although lost here on Earth, would have been transmitted as radiowaves as goons love downloading poo poo on the fly.

This information would therefore still be out there... and by out there i mean transmitted into space 4 years ago

Therefore this information is at least 4 light years away atm... thats pretty far

My suggestions i that goons put their minds together

x

and create a spaceship and propulsion drive that can go faster than light

then we go any get the waffleimages from space and time

ITS A TRIPLE..... NO A QUADRUPLE SYSTEM! ........THEY'RE ALIVE! *vvzzzzzeeeeeiwww ZZZZZIEW ZZZZZIEW ZZZZZIEW*

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
i think foul play was involved. i found a list of hitmen who might have had motive to jam a wrench in the gears of the revolutionary hosting project. methinks they might have gained control of the hosting apparatus, unbeknownst o the cheeky protagonist:

Villains

The Onion - A recurring villain with horrible onion-powered breath capable of knocking victims unconscious with a trademark "hashoo!"
Dr. Blemish - A recurring villain, an evil genius scientist and nemesis of Prof. Keenbean.
Dr. N-R-Gee - A recurring villain with the distinguishing feature of a huge red light bulb for a head, caused when scientist Phil Lament (a pun referring to a light bulb's "filament") suffered an electrical accident in his lab.
The Condor - A billionaire mastermind with his own terrorist army, and the Rich Family's worst enemy, whose only desire is to take over Mr. Rich's empire.

unrelated but hot:

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
finally a goon project that succeeds!

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
huzzah!

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
so when do I get the 15k reward for completing the project? Thanks

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

troubled teen posted:

if I can't find a microwave would that be an acceptable substitute?

yeah, I guess

still got these chicken nuggets to heat up

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Marvin Freeman posted:

so when do I get the 15k reward for completing the project? Thanks

i just sent it to your paypal thanks!

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf

a starwar betamax posted:

i just sent it to your paypal thanks!

got it, thanks!

I just got off the phone with lowtax and your now talking to the new owner of something awful dot forums dot com! :cool:

donating the remaining $14,500 to Pets 4 the Homeless.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

does anyone remembe what this one is from

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

:wtf:
:nws:http://randomwaffle.gbs.fm/images/2a/2a8cbdedb2e8f3ae50cd6c5d739bc11e03f7d9ba.jpg:nws:

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

a hole-y ghost posted:

does anyone remembe what this one is from

it's part of a legorobot comic that he drew after being called out in helldump.

e:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

generative grammer posted:

it's part of a legorobot comic that he drew after being called out in helldump.

e:
lmao

Gavitron
Sep 11, 2001

One of the downsides of being special is that you feel out of place wherever you go.
Pillbug

I'm Crap posted:

the original breaks on some different (newer?) waffleimage urls, that don't have a 4th path seperator. this updated script should work for those too: https://gist.github.com/Gavitron/4fc14eea57d66d5e3863

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001
it should probably also have "@include archives.somethingawful.com/*" or whatever up in that annotation block too

Gavitron
Sep 11, 2001

One of the downsides of being special is that you feel out of place wherever you go.
Pillbug

I'm Crap posted:

it should probably also have "@include archives.somethingawful.com/*" or whatever up in that annotation block too

good point, I updated the gist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Someone lovingly crafted that alien's butthole

• Locked thread