Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zohn
Jul 21, 2006

Trust me, pinko, you ain't half he-man enough for Mickey Spillane's Rye Whisky.

Grimey Drawer
My favorite Dollop episodes are the ones where I have a passing familiarity of the story, like the nuclear boy scout, the MOVE firebombing, or Bernie Goetz, where I go into it thinking "Oh, I know this story, this should make for a funny episode." And then my mind is blown when the other crazy shoe drops and I realize that the rabbit hole goes much, much further then I ever could have possibly imagined.

So much better when you know the story is about to take a hard turn, and then it busts through the guardrail and careens off a cliff into crazy town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU