Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I think I've listened to the Jack Parsons episode 3 times now and I don't know if I've ever listened to a podcast more than once other than that. My favorite thing about the Dollop is when you think you've reached peak insanity with the story only to find out that there's like an hour left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I went to the live recording with Patton Oswalt last night, I can't begin to sum up the topic or if that counts as spoilers, but getting to see Gareth's reaction when he has that moment where he figures out where the story is going was worth the price of the ticket alone.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Yeah, he was introduced as Gary, and of course everyone started chanting "Gary! Gary! Gary!" It really does seem to still fluster him, which only means it gets funnier every time.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Clifton's has been closed for remodeling since it was sold like 4 years ago, the reopening date keeps getting moved.

This article about his mistress is pretty cool:
http://www.laweekly.com/publicspectacle/2013/06/20/my-mother-was-the-mistress-of-the-owner-of-cliftons-cafeteria

The Stroker Ace fucked around with this message at 07:28 on Dec 16, 2014

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

oh dope posted:

Apparently Dave is shutting down his Facebook account for a while, and there's going to be a slow down in new episodes. Is this because Patton Oswalt's wife passed away?

That was the first thing that came to my mind.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I paused my phone and just sat down after the goose centipede, just sat and thought for a while. How does your mind put those things together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

So far this sounds like Dashcon and Star Citizen mixed with Standing Rock.