Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

FlamingLiberal posted:

The Olympic Games one is insanity

Just listened to this per your post and you are not lying. Holy poo poo was that crazy at every turn.

Phantom of the Open is my new favorite I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Veskit posted:

Uber is worth it alone for jam pad

Just finished this episode and Holy poo poo does it make me happy I never used an Uber in my life.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Only 300 episodes left to listen to till I finish them all.

The Newsie Strike might be the most adorable episode I've listened to.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Everything good with my feed. 405 and 406 shows and downloads fine.
Using Podcast Addict

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Tank chase: I knew of the chase but the back story to it all :perfect:

Purity Ball is a messed up topic to say the least but gently caress if that isn't in my top favorites. I was dying the whole time

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I love that Tony fired the shotgun off after just to prove it was loaded.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I just queued that episode up and just got to the reveal part. It was half way through and it was to totally worth the wait

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Rename the Cy Young award to Rube Waddell award

God drat was that an amazing episode

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Behind the Bastards did one on him but it doesn't look like The Dollop ever did. At least to my googling ability.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Dave and his utter hatred for how words are pronounced/spelled will never get old.

Down to 196 episodes left to listen to.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

prefect posted:

Dave getting mad when the audience critiques his pronunciation is my favorite thing. :allears:

I just finished a block of older episodes on one of their Australia tours and it's almost every city he rages about

"Aussie like Ozzie like you don't know how to spell the loving word. Okay fair enough another word you guys randomly say your word. "

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Bobcat Goldthwait is a name I haven't heard since a Comedy Central special time years ago. Only half way but this is great one

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

SalTheBard posted:

I know it was a long time ago and that Joe Biden has apologized for everything, but holy gently caress that episode infuriated me especially with the recent "Joementum" that has been happening since South Carolina. Biden is obsessed with respect from both sides and the loving Republicans don't give a poo poo about any of that. ARGHKLWJF:WLKHV:LK

Being 4 when it all happened I only have heard about the whole event but never really looked into it. I knew Biden was involved but not like this. Holy gently caress what a piece of poo poo.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Finishing that episode was tough. And even aside from Brent that story didn't sound that crazy or out there like most Dollops.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I'm still going through all the back catalog episodes (116 left!) and the next one up on my playlist is #241 The Two Indigenous Actors and their guest is Bert.
What great timing!

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

SalTheBard posted:

I don't recall directly, but I think he was pretty funny on that episode.

He was way better on this one. Nothing I could say I directly recall laughing at due to him but he wasn't interrupting, laughing (longly) or sidetracking.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Colorado Labor War episode abruptly ends.

Is there a full version somewhere else?

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Harriet Tubman reveal was :discourse:

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Finally finished listening to all Dollop episodes of and boy what a wild fun entertaining and enlightening experience.

Now moving onto to Dave's other podcast covering The West Wing

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

beats for junkies posted:

My only complaint about WWT is that it seems to be a lower volume than the rest of the podcasts I listen to, but that's a pretty easy fix.

Yea after 3 episodes I was hoping they would fix it but apparently they don't?

Thankfully Podcast Addict has volume boost.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

MonsieurChoc posted:

God the latest West Wing Thing guest sucks rear end.

Edit: She just keeps defending loving Kamala jesus.

30 episodes into my listen and it is just sad and hilarious at times when they talk about the current election but when there were a dozen candidates. Especially how much they hate Kamala and now she is Biden's VP pick.

And I didn't record what episode but Dave goes off so hard at the end of one. Dollop makes me angry so often with their stories but gently caress does this show really amp it up.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Dollop did an episode way back in 2015 on Action Park

August 27th on HBO Max.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqg48h_uKYM

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Just finished listening to West Wing Thing and holy poo poo is it some aggravating stuff. It really is so stupid and with them just announcing its coming back for a special reading the reactions to it is mind boggling.

Now I'm moving onto Behind the Bastard. Only 270 hours to catch up on

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Dave was just guest on QAnon Anonymous discussing the mole children hidden under the Getty museum and its peak David being :wtf:

https://m.soundcloud.com/qanonanonymous/episode-111-california-mole-children-feat-dave-anthony-of-the-dollop

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Dave cut down the silence of the end to only 10 minutes this time!

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
The Olympic Games
Phantom of the Open
Ten Cent Beer Night
Disco Demolition Night

Personal Favorites
The Rube
newsie strike - most adorable one I think
Phantom of the Open

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
He has instagram comment section to still reply too.

FlamingLiberal posted:

I would definitely listen to their Star Trek podcast.

Never watched any of the original shows but I would listen to this

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
He said on the latest West Wing Thing that he has a separate twitter just to follow news. No way he doesn't seem the comments and what not
And he is still on Instagram. Comments there every so often he responds to

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Just listened to The Cereal Man and Two Indigenous Actors episodes. Gareth's reactions to who they were about were the best. What other episodes have him finally connect the dots at some point?
Like, it took him so long finally figure out who the Kellogg was in the Cereal episode and it was :discourse:

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Completely forgot the way the Bernhard Goetz episode takes a turn in the last 15 minutes. Squirrels!

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Having never consumed alcohol but aware of Malort. Dave and Garreth's reactions to taking a shot of it at the start of 'American's First Crematorium' matches everything I've read and been told about how it would taste.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Yes a new episode about baseball!

Well involving baseball. And i hope Dave does do an episode on the rules of the game at point

Digital Jedi fucked around with this message at 02:04 on May 5, 2021

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
The history/changes of the game since it's inception.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Dave went onto The QanonAnonymous Podcast to discuss actor Jim Caviezel and loses his poo poo over how crazy Caviezel is.
https://soundcloud.com/qanonanonymous/episode-143-jim-caviezel-enter-the-cavortex-feat-dave-anthony

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
God the Boston Corbet reveal of what he cuts off is just so great. It's still funny no matter how many times I hear it.
I wish there was video of it.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
..... Yes of the reaction.....

Dave will 100% do an episode involving someone cutting a/their own dick off. And I hope he does the same set up just to make Gary Gareth mad

Digital Jedi fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Dec 24, 2021

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Ohhh Yea Colin Powell episode. What a evil piece of poo poo.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Well this is a first. Got an random ad about 36 minutes into the newest episode.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Latest Dollop abruptly cuts off near the end (1:40:22 ish)and just is 5 minutes of silence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Oh gently caress Yea Steven Seagal