Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
The Rube is probably my favorite episode, either that or The Wildman of Borneo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I'm not really looking forward to a full month of police brutality.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I agree that hes playing it up a bit, but that Franklin thing seemed genuine.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I've only just started this recent episode, but if anyone really wants to know everything there is about Michael Larson you can watch this really long GSN documentary that I saw years ago at like 2 AM one night: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzNMCXWCZzQ. It includes pretty funny reenactments and a step by step breakdown of the infamous episode. I'm glad they're covering him, he's one of my favorite weirdos.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
It was great but I don't know what Dave is talking about when he said there was nothing on the internet about it. Seems like there's a lot

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I like the Dollop a lot but I cringe whenever Dave get's really smug about dumb Americans then mispronounces like 4 things in the next sentence, all while reading something someone else wrote. I would say Dave should tone down the smug vitriol but that's part of why he's funny so...

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

caligulamprey posted:

Phonetically pronouncing Seamus.

Especially considering his oft mentioned irish heritage.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

DangerDummy! posted:

I'm not a huge audio dork or anything, but the two channel hiccup on the funeral home episode is making it very tough to listen to for some reason.

This always kind of pisses me off too because I have hearing loss in one ear.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
If he doesn't want to put it in the podcast itself he could just put it in the show notes, like Hardcore History does.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Wake_N_Bake posted:

Yeah, how does anybody not know? It's like 7th grade psychology.

Because, although funny, both of these men are idiots

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Riptor posted:

What pictures?

Pictures of Patton Oswalt's late wife, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Binowru posted:

I hope they get John C. Reilly to play the Rube.

I hate Ashton Kutcher but he kind of looks like The Rube