Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

That phone call was worth this entire episode, besides BEETLE COMMANDER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Please keep the Satanism out of this thread.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

AceOfFlames posted:

Jeez, 10 minutes into this ep and I'm already angry. Regardless of how lovely they can be, why do comedians ALWAYS resort to "haha look at this loving nerd" jokes when discussing tech dudes? Are we just going to demonize being interested in technology again?

Right after they start they talk about how he thinks it's weird he's eating a leaf while surround by computers so I think it's probably fine to go "look at this loving nerd".

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

That episode was insane, but more importantly The Dollop is coming to my city.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Definitely check the venue itself. All but one place I can think of here lets you buy direct instead of dealing with ticketmaster.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

prefect posted:

I think the latest episode (407, the egg war) is messed up -- I'm only hearing through my left headphone, and it's weird.

Yeah it's messed up.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

AFewBricksShy posted:

Sometimes I wish there was a way not to have the episode names show up. That reveal would have been amazing had I not known the episode title.

I usually think that but knowing what the Colonel Sanders episode was going to be and how long it took Gareth to figure it out was incredible.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

If Dave didn't argue constantly on Twitter and Instagram how would we get episodes where there are 20 minutes of silence at the end of the episode? That would be a huge loss!

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

FlamingLiberal posted:

The Thomas H Jones episode is really good. I had not heard that story before but I've heard of similar stories where slaves just had to deal with so much unimaginable horror.

I really enjoyed (in a history lesson way because it was also horrific) this episode, I had heard of Thomas before but didn't know a lot about him besides that he made reading his #1 goal in spite of his own very real chance of dying due to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

It's a very good baseball episode.