Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
I'm not surprised Dave is acting this way, didn't he mention something about the drugs damaging his brain in a way that he has huge amounts of rage or something? I hope he comes to his senses at some point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Grondoth posted:

Wanna know how the US completely broke a country because of nepotism, blind ideology and incredible willful ignorance? And made it probably broken for decades? Cause that's what you're gonna get.

It's really scary how two comedians in LA have a better and more grounded grasp on reality and politics than the people running the most powerful nation in the world.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

I think Jose may be my favorite addition to recent Dollops.

"Welp, Jose just did a backflip".

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Whats really strange is that this duo is really funny and quick witted with some genuinely great comedic timing in the podcast, Gareth is a Wizard at accents, but when I try to watch their standup they're really bland and awful, especially Gareth. I guess this was their actual calling.

Jose is really stealing the show on the latest episode.

Al-Saqr fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Nov 12, 2015

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

I'm kind of disappointed they didn't go a little bit beyond E.T. and didn't explain how it helped cause the great videogame meltdown, I would've also loved to hear a little bit about the Jaguar catastrophe and eventual fizzling out. They could've extended the episode by 20 minutes easily.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

So wait does Cumia have the power to turn OFF twitter accounts?!

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Dave has some serious anger/self control issues. Who gives a poo poo if a broken racist radio nobody talks about him.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

TheFallenEvincar posted:

Never heard of the dude but he looks like the type who should have been nipped in the bud by school bullying decades ago
Disappointed in our school system tbh

Anthony Cumia is the kind of guy who would've been bullied as a kid but learned all the wrong lessons and doubled down on why he deserves to get bullied in the first place.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Ok, now THAT was a crazy rear end story, holy crap.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

holy poo poo human beings are so dumb when it comes to hats.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

In a really strange way, tony and the shotgun is probably one of the few truly 'feel good' stories to come out of the podcast.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

lol Dave just got into a twitter fight with that subhuman animal David duke for real and they're having a back and forth.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

uPen posted:

Didn't Dave permanently quit twitter but this time for realsies?

Dude who cares he just threatened to beat the poo poo out of David duke lol.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

what a really stupid idea to seperate them.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Wow Princess Cecilia is incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Holy poo poo this Eddie haymour story is one for the ages.