Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

They always talk about how people are clamoring for episodes about X but as far as I can tell they only have a website with no comments and a facebook. Where are they doing the clamoring, id like to see an episode about the Citizen Genet affair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

TheFallenEvincar posted:

Twitter, I'd assume, I've gotten responses from them about stuff on there so I wouldn't be surprised if people tweet at them suggesting poo poo. Citizen Genet would definitely be amusing, Mike Duncan did a nice ep in the Revolutions podcast on that affair.

Thats what I was thinking of, if Mike Duncans lame dad jokes could make that funny id love to hear the Dollops take on it

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

PantsOptional posted:

The thing is, it wasn't even really very echo-y. I didn't notice it at all when the episode was on. And one dude complains so Dave throws a poo poo-fit and deletes it?

Thank god Jonathan doesnt act like this or else wed never get a single episode of UYD

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

I was listening to a really old episode (I think it was Leatherman?) and Dave mentioned that he was putting together material for an Iraq War ep. This was back at like episode 23.